LOGO USE GUIDELINES
The Conscious Care Publishing (“CCP”) logo must never be recreated or altered without prior permission from Conscious Care Publishing Pty Ltd.
The CCP logo should only be reproduced from master digital artwork supplied specifically for this purpose by CCP’s Marketing department. Permission and digital artwork can be obtained from:
Conscious Care Publishing Pty Ltd
PO Box 776, Rockingham WA 696
Ph: (+61) 1300 814 115
- When printed or reproduced on full colour the logo should only appear in the following combination: Colour on Colour. Always use the colour version of the logo when printing on patterned or picture coloured backgrounds.
- When printed or reproduced on Black and White the logo should only appear in the following combinations: Black and White on Black and White. Colour on Black and White. Always use the Black & White version of the logo when printing in patterned or picture Black & White backgrounds.
- To ensure accurate colour reproduction the colours for all applications should match the Pantone®, CMYK (process) or RGB (desktop) specifications detailed here.
- Shown here is an accurate screen example of the CMYK colours.
- If the CCP logo is partnered with another logo, then both logos to be equal in stature.