Mind Chatter That Matters
The Ultimate Guide to your Inner Conflict!
This book clearly explains the different voices and their agenda to help you learn which inner voice guides you to the best decisions and to relieve of stress.
Are you tired of feeling stuck, indecisive or victimised by endless Mind Chatter?
Why do some people succeed, while others do not? Why do people hold themselves back and misunderstand their Mind Chatter and make wrong decisions that self-berate, self-sabotage or create havoc in their life. Liz Atherton has studied these questions, working with thousands of people helping them manage their mental and emotional blocks.
Whilst we all have conflict within our minds, learning to understand the four different voices within your mind and their agenda is paramount to understanding the psyche. So many people are meandering through life with no real direction other than following the expectations of their society/family/relationship with no real clue as to their true purpose and passions for their life feeling numb and unaccounted for.
There is a depression and mental illness epidemic in the world today due to life’s stresses. We all experience negative events in our life and are affected very differently to each other, often driving decisions based on lack of love in our lives and fear of rejection and abandonment, rather than growing and moving past our pain and enriching our life with true joy and happiness.
Fascinating, illuminating and compelling, Mind Chatter That Matters…will show you
• How our negative experiences hold us back from growing and being happy
• How we all self-sabotage when we experience pain, depression, anxiety and abandonment or just feel we don’t fit in
• An understanding of your four inner voices and their agenda
• How to witness the conflict and get a win-win with your inner conflict
• How you to gain control over who your decision maker is
• Tools to overcome anything you have been through
• How to integrate your intuitive self to your ego mind
• How you have all the tools you need within and how you haven’t learnt the secret to finding them to allow yourself to flourish regardless of your experiences.
Through her no-nonsense style and loving approach, Liz Atherton provides non-stop insights and practical observations to how the psyche works and gets overloaded when conflict occurs. Using Sigmund Freud and Carl Jungs philosophies taught in psychology throughout the world, she has clearly explained how it all fits together to embrace your life….your way.