logo use guidelines
The CCP (Conscious Care Publishing") logo should only be reproduced from master digital artwork supplied here.
Please read these guidelines for the logo use:
- When printed or reproduced on full colour, the logo should only appear in the following combination: Colour on Colour. Always use the colour version of the logo when printing on patterned or picture coloured backgrounds.
- When printed or reproduced on Black and White, the logo should only appear in the following combinations: Black and White on Black and White. Colour on Black and White. Always use the Black and White version of the logo when printing in pattered or picture Black and White backgrounds.
- To ensure accurate colour reproduction, the colours for all applications should match the HEX, CMYK or RGB specifications detailed here.
- If the CCP logo is partnered with another logo, then both logos to be equal is stature.
- Shown here is an accurate screen example of the placement of logos on backgrounds.